I.SUBJECT OF THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Art. 1. These General Terms and Conditions regulate the relations between Volenta Cosmetics LTD, UIC: 205841176, with address of management Sofia, 9 Enos Str., acting on its own behalf in connection with the provision of cosmetic products at (URL) www.desertbliss.eu/shop (hereinafter referred to as "Publisher" and users of the website www.desertbliss.eu and its subdomain www.desertbliss.eu/shop
Art. 2. Using the website www.desertbliss.eu and the online store www.shop.desertbliss.eu, users declare that they accept and agree to these terms.
Art. 3. For all requests related to your use of the site, you can contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org Art. 4. Information about the site:
Website URL: www.desertbliss.eu, www.desertbliss.eu/shop
For contact : e-mail: email@example.com - tel .: 0893 66 00 23; 0893 024 926
Publisher : Volenta Cosmetics Ltd., UIC: 205841176, with registered office in Sofia, 9 Enos Str.
Art. 5. This document contains the General Terms and Conditions, according to which "Volenta Cosmetics" Ltd., UIC.205841176, with address of management Sofia, 1408, 9 Enos Str., provides services through an online website at: www.desertbliss.eu , hereinafter referred to as SITE and Volenta Cosmetics Ltd., UIC: 205841176, with registered office in Sofia, 1408, 9 Enos Str. which sells goods to its customers through the online store at the Internet address (subdomain): www.shop.desertbliss.eu, hereinafter referred to as SHOP. Anyone who loads the internet addresses www.desertbliss.eu, www.shop.desertbliss.eu into the technical device used by him will be called USER for short.
1. Information contained on the site.
Art. 6. Through the website www.desertbliss.eu , users can get acquainted with the services offered by "Volenta Cosmetics" Ltd., to be informed about them, to make an inquiry and / or to make an appointment through the contact form.
(2) "Volenta Cosmetics" Ltd. is not responsible for the accuracy and use of information contained in the site.
(3) For more information or if you have questions, it is advisable to consult a doctor.
2. Intellectual Property
Art. 7. (1) The site and all elements it contains ( such as brands, images, texts, videos, etc.) are protected by intellectual property rights.
(2) It is not allowed to use, reproduce or provide the site (in whole or in part) in any media and for any other purpose, including, but not limited to, commercial purposes.
Art. 8 (1) "Volenta Cosmetics" Ltd. is not responsible for:
1. failure to provide access to the website and all subdomains or malfunction of the site and all subdomains, including as a result of tests by companies to verify equipment, connections, networks, etc., as well as tests aimed at improving or optimizing the site and its subdomains;
2. damage caused to the user's software, hardware or equipment, or loss of data resulting from materials or resources sought, downloaded or used in any way through the services provided on the site.
(2) "Volenta Cosmetics" Ltd. is not liable to users for damages and lost profits resulting from termination, suspension, restriction of access or modification of the sites or resources or services of the sites.
4. Changes to the site
5. Personal data
III.TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USING THE ONLINE STORE WWW.DESERTBLISS.EU/SHOP
Art. 11. (1) This document contains the General Terms and Conditions, according to which Volenta Cosmetics LTD, UIC: 205841176, with address of management Sofia, 1408, 9 Enos Str., sells goods to its customers through the online store at the Internet address: www.shop.desertbliss.eu hereinafter referred to as SHOP. Anyone who loads the internet address www.shop.desertbliss.eu into the technical device used by him is called a User for short.
(2) When loading any page of the STORE with the built-in hyperlinks in it, as well as in the other pages of www.desertbliss.eu/shop or by using or paying for products offered by the STORE, the User agrees, fully accepts and undertakes to comply with these General Terms and Conditions.
(3) Through the website www.desertbliss.eu , users can get acquainted and inform about the products offered by "Volenta Cosmetics" Ltd., to make an order and buy the same and to make an inquiry through the contact forms.
1. RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PARTIES
Art. 12. The products in the STORE are limited only to the specified conditions. "Volenta Cosmetics" Ltd. has the right at any time and without notice to make changes in the published products and prices, and all such changes and additions come into force from the moment of their publication on the website of the online store: www.shop.desertbliss.eu
Art. 13. (1) The consumer shall be obliged to pay the price, which was actual at the moment of placing the order.
Art. 14. In case of technical errors on the part of the user in the information provided by him during the execution of the order, the STORE has the right to refuse the execution of the order without paying compensation to the user.
1.1. Rights and obligations under the Consumer Protection Act.
Art. 15. Information for the consumers according to art. 47, para. 1 of the CPA:
1. The main characteristics of the products are described in the presentation page of the respective product.
2. Supplier of goods ordered from this online store is "Volenta Cosmetics" Ltd., UIC: 205841176
3. Headquarters and address of management of the supplier: Sofia, 1408, 9 Enos Str., user's phone – +359 893 66 00 23; +359 893 024 926, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The final price of the goods is written on the page for presentation of the respective product, next to or under the name of the goods. The value of transport costs for delivery is NOT INCLUDED in the price of the goods. It is specified separately in the order and is charged to the price of the goods when determining the final price for payment.
5. Terms of payment, delivery and execution, the date on which the STORE is obliged to deliver the goods or perform the services The conditions of delivery and execution of orders are described in the section "Terms of delivery". Terms of payment are specified in the section "Methods of payment"
1.1.1. Conditions, term and ways for exercising the right of withdrawal from the contract
Art. 16(1) The consumer has the right to withdraw from the distance selling contract without stating reasons for that. The term for exercising the right of withdrawal is 14 days as of:
1. the date of delivery, which means the date on which the User or a third party designated by him (other than the courier) have accepted and physically possess the product; or
2. in the case of several products ordered in one order and delivered separately:
(a) the date on which the User or a third party (other than the courier) and specified by him has accepted and physically possessed the last product, or
(b) the date on which the STORE notifies the User that it cannot deliver the rest of the ordered products; or
3. in the case of a contract involving the supply of a product consisting of several parts:
(a) the date on which you or a third party (other than the courier) and specified by you accept and physically possess the latter, or (b) the date on which we notify you that we cannot deliver the remaining parts.
Art. 17. In order to exercise his right of withdrawal, the user must notify the STORE indicating the name and address for correspondence and, if any, telephone number and e-mail address and his decision to withdraw from the contract with an unambiguous application, which should be presented on the STORE
Art. 18. (1) The user may also fill in and submit electronically refusal by e-mail: email@example.com , in case you use this opportunity, the ONLINE STORE will immediately send a message to confirm receipt of the refusal.
(2) In order to comply with the term for withdrawal from the contract, it is sufficient for the User to send his notice regarding the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiration of the term for withdrawal from the contract (14 days of receipt of the goods).
(3) In case the consumer withdraws from the contract, the STORE will refund all payments received, including delivery costs (except for additional costs related to the delivery method chosen by the consumer, other than the cheapest standard method of delivery offered by shop.desertbliss.eu), without undue delay and in any case not later than 14 days from the date on which the user informs the STORE of his decision to withdraw from the contract.
Art.19. (1) The SHOP shall carry out the restoration under art. 18 para. 3 only to a bank account specified by the user.
(2) The STORE has the right to postpone the refund of payments until the goods are received back or until evidence is presented that the goods have been sent back, depending on which of the two events has occurred earlier.
Art. 20. The consumer must send to the STORE or return the goods without undue delay and in any case not later than 14 days after the day on which the consumer has informed the STORE of his withdrawal from the contract. The term is considered met if the User sends back the goods to the STORE before the expiration of the 14-day period
Art. 21. (1) The goods should be returned in original packaging in its entirety, complete with the accompanying documentation and without damage
(2) The consumer shall not have the right to withdraw from the contract upon delivery of sealed products, which have been unsealed after their delivery and have been used by the consumer, due to the violated integrity of the cosmetic composition. They cannot be returned for reasons related to hygiene and health protection. In addition, when using cosmetic products, they may deteriorate or acquire a shorter shelf life.
(3) In cases other than the above, the User is responsible only for the reduced value of the goods caused by their testing, other than necessary to establish the nature, characteristics, and proper functioning.
Art. 22. When exercising the right of withdrawal, the User should bear the transport costs for returning the goods to the STORE.
1.1.2. Discrepancies of goods and complaints.
Art. 23. (1) Upon receipt of the shipment, the User must check the contents of the package for compliance of the goods with the order.
(2) In case of discrepancy of the received goods with the ordered ones, the consumer may claim for refund of the paid amount or for replacement of the goods with another, corresponding to the agreed.
Art. 24. In case of a problem and to request a complaint regarding a purchased product, you can contact our representative by phone: +359 893 66 00 23 , + 359 893 024 926 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Art. 25 In case of violations in the appearance of the goods caused by the transport, you can contact the courier for a protocol for damaged shipment.
Art. 26. If you can not reach an agreement granting the parties to the dispute, and according Chl.181n., Paragraph 4 of the Law on Consumer Protection, the user can use the following electronic link to the CPC or platform for online dispute of disputes (ODR platform) within the European Union: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage
2. DELIVERY CONDITIONS
User: A person who selects the products from the STORE, fills in the data and initiates the order, doing so on his own behalf or on behalf of the legal entity from which he is authorized.
Recipient: A natural or legal person who may be different from the consumer and who receives the ordered products at the address indicated by the applicant.
Art. 27(1) In order to place an order, the User must fill in the necessary data at the indicated places.
(2) The orders are sent from the STORE only after they are confirmed by the phone number indicated by the User. Art. 28. The delivery to Bulgaria is made by the courier company within 1-5 working days
2.1. Deliveries to countries outside Bulgaria
Art. 29. For delivery outside Bulgaria please contact us by email: email@example.com and by phone: +359 893 66 00 23 ; +359 893 024 926
Art. 30. The users of the e-shop, whose delivery addresses are in settlements outside the European Union, shall additionally pay all duties, taxes and fees due for the respective countries. These fees are not included in the delivery price and vary from country to country. For accurate information, contact the relevant agencies in your country.
3. METHODS OF PAYMENT
3.1. Cash on delivery - cash on delivery
Art. 31. The sending of the ordered goods is carried out on the next working day, as of the date of the order. The order is paid upon delivery by Courier company. Upon delivery of the goods you pay the amount due to the courier. All delivery costs are indicated in the price of the order.
Art. 32 The user can send a request for cancellation of his order to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org within one hour after its submission. Requests for cancellation after the specified time are also considered, but unfortunately we can not guarantee the cancellation, as the order may have been shipped during this time.
5. PERSONAL DATA
IV. FINAL CONDITIONS
Art. 34. All disputes between "Volenta Cosmetics" Ltd. and users in connection with the use of the sites are resolved through negotiations, by agreement between the parties, and if this proves impossible, either party may refer the dispute for resolution by the competent court in Sofia.
Art. 35. (1) The provisions of the current legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to the issues not settled in these General Terms and Conditions.
(2) In case certain provisions of these General Terms and Conditions are duly recognized as invalid, this invalidity shall not affect the other provisions of the General Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in force and shall apply in the relations between the parties.
Art. 36. The STORE reserves the right to amend and supplement these General Terms and Conditions at any time, and all such amendments and supplements enter into force without the prior consent of users. The changes and additions come into force automatically from the moment of their publication on the website of the STORE: www.desertbliss.eu/shop. The user has the obligation to periodically visit the page with the General Terms and Conditions in order to get acquainted with possible changes.